|HSE Manager||Houston, Texas|
We are currently recruiting for an HSE Manager on a permanent staff basis located at our Houston office in Texas. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing all aspects of HSE management; fostering a corporate commitment to Health and Safety in the workplace.
The successful applicant’s duties will consist of the following:
- Primary role is to provide safety expertise and leadership to ensure that all operations are carried out in accordance with company and client HSE requirements, policies and procedures and regulatory standards and applicable legislation.
- Ensure HSE elements are compliant with Operators (client’s) policies, procedures and processes.
- Must possess outstanding people skills and be able to communicate to all levels of our organization and the client's organization (technicians, supervisors, managers and executives).
- Liaise with client HSE team to ensure our HSE standards and measures are aligned, consistent with and supports their operations.
- Conducts daily, weekly and monthly safety topics at multiple facilities.
- Assists with the development and review of Job Hazard Analysis documents
- Coaching, advising, training and providing constructive feedback to all members of staff.
- Manage HSE Improvement Plans, maintain policies and implementing changes.
- Conduct site visits; ensure that day to day operations are in compliance with company’s policies.
- Maintains storage areas, requisitions consumable supply inventories, and personnel protection equipment.
- Conduct root cause analysis in the event of an incident. Manage incident reporting.
- Monitors compliance with client permitting procedures and monitor employee exposure to hazards, chemicals and other toxic substances.
Position Reports To
- Good work ethics - high integrity
- Dedicated to safety
- Team Player
- Go getter attitude
- Degree in Occupational or Health and Safety.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- CSP or CIH preferred but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong academic background and have developed an area of technical specialism.
- Offshore exposure will be appreciated.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package which is commensurate with being part of a dynamic global organisation.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please submit your Curriculum Vitae/Resume by e-mail to: